During the holiday season, Cross Roads House presents each adult resident with a gift bag (families are sponsored separately). Please help us fill these gift bags by donating items from our Holiday Wish List below. In addition to providing gifts for our residents, financial donations are always needed to help fund shelter operations. Thank you for your generosity during this season of giving.
NEW THIS YEAR: You can shop our wish list without leaving your home! Check out our Amazon wish list at
http://a.co/dMAtdNH. Order items online and have your donation shipped directly to the shelter. Increase your impact by going to smile.amazon.com and choosing Cross Roads House as your charity of choice!
Cross Roads House Holiday Wish List
- Rite Aid
- Gas Stations
- Goodwill/Salvation Army
- Grocery Stores
- Holiday Candy
- Puzzle Books (Sudoku, Crossword, etc.)
- All Sizes Men’s and Women’s: Socks, Underwear, Thermal Underwear
- Men’s and Women’s: Hats, Waterproof Gloves, Rain Ponchos
- Wallets, Watches, and Small Daily Planners
- Bike Locks, Adult Bike Helmets
- Toothbrushes, Tooth Paste, Dental Floss, Deodorant, Disposable Razors, Shaving Cream, Nail Clippers, Body Wash, and Shampoo
Unwrapped gifts can be dropped off or mailed to Cross Roads House, 600 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH 03801 by Friday, December 14th.
Questions? Contact Jessica Parker at 603-436-2218 ext. 112 or email@example.com.