- Cooking & Serving Breakfast
- Cooking & Serving Dinner
- Child Care
- Donation and Other Pick-Up
- Professional Skills
- Group “Days of Service”
All volunteers must complete a one-hour volunteer orientation that is held monthly at the shelter. For more information, fill out the form below or contact Volunteer Coordinator Suzanne Keays at 603-436-2218 ext. 107.
Upcoming Volunteer Orientations
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 10, 2019, 5:30 p.m.
Please Note: Volunteers must be 18 or older, and out of high school.