- Cooking & Serving Breakfast
- Cooking & Serving Dinner
- Child Care
- Donation and Other Pick-Up
- Professional Skills
- Group “Days of Service”
All volunteers must complete a one-hour volunteer orientation that is held monthly at the shelter. For more information, fill out the form below or contact Jessica Parker, Development Director at 603-436-2218 ext. 112.
Upcoming Volunteer Orientations
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 13, 2019, 5:30 p.m.
Please Note: Volunteers must be 18 or older, and out of high school.