Donations can be dropped off at Cross Roads House, 600 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH 03801. You can also purchase items via our Amazon Wish List HERE and have your donation shipped directly to the shelter. So easy and so appreciated!
- Full size shampoo
- Full size body wash
- Advil & Tylenol in individual dose packets
FOR THE WINTER
- Pocket-size tissue packages
- Hand warmers
- Gloves (preferably water resistant/proof)
- Gas stations
- Market Basket or Hannaford
NEW ITEMS ALWAYS NEEDED
- *NEW* sweatshirts or sweatpants for men and women (larger sizes especially)
*NEW* Underwear and thermal underwear for men and women (larger sizes especially)Tee shirts for men and women (larger sizes especially)
- Undershirts for men and sports bras for women
- Wallets, day planners, bike locks, reading glasses, sturdy shower liners and shower hooks
- Personal care & hygiene items: baby wipes, lip balm, deodorant, disposable razors, shaving cream, nail clippers, tweezers, pocket-size tissue packets, antibacterial hand wipes, full-size bottles of lotion, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner
Please note: We do not accept used clothing donations. When donating food items, please be conscious of expiration dates even on “non-perishable” items.
New or Gently Used Items:
- Twin Size Sheets
- Twin Size Blankets
In addition to providing items for our residents, financial donations are always needed to help fund shelter operations.
Thank you for your generosity!
Questions? Contact Kristina Siegenthaler at 603-436-2218 ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.