Items can be dropped off at Cross Roads House, 600 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH 03801. You can also purchase items via our Amazon Wish List HERE and have your donation shipped directly to the shelter. Increase your impact by going to smile.amazon.com and designating Cross Roads House as your charity of choice. So easy and so appreciated!
During the holiday season, we thank you for providing for our residents. Your generosity is amazing! Our families are already well taken care of, with sponsors shopping for everything they have asked for this year. However, our individual adult residents are still in need of things for the gift bags we create for them. That wish list can be found HERE >>> CRH Holiday Wish List 2022.
- *NEW* sweatshirts and sweatpants for men and women (larger sizes especially)
- *NEW* Underwear and thermal underwear for men and women (larger sizes especially)
FOR THE FALL
- Reusable water bottles
- Pocket tissue packages
- HotHands hand warmers
- Baby Monitors (new families arriving soon with little ones!)
- Market Basket or Hannaford
- Gas stations
NEW ITEMS ALWAYS NEEDED
- Tee shirts or undershirts for men or women (larger sizes especially)
- Wallets, day planners, bike locks, sturdy shower liners
- Personal care & hygiene items: sunscreen, lip balm, deodorant, disposable razors, shaving cream, nail clippers, tweezers, pocket-size tissue packets, antibacterial hand wipes, reading glasses, full-size bottles of body wash, shampoo, and conditioner
Please note: We do not accept used clothing donations. When donating food items, please be conscious of expiration dates even on “non-perishable” items.
New or Gently Used Items:
- Twin Size Sheets
- Twin Size Blankets
In addition to providing items for our residents, financial donations are always needed to help fund shelter operations. If purchasing items online, increase your impact by going to smile.amazon.com and designating Cross Roads House as your charity of choice!
Thank you for your generosity!
Questions? Contact Kristina Siegenthaler at 603-436-2218 ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.