We are starting to collect items for the holidays, and you can access a printable version of our Holiday Wish List HERE. Please provide Holiday Wish List items by December 11, 2023.
Donations can be dropped off at Cross Roads House, 600 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH 03801.
You can also purchase items via our Amazon Wish List HERE and have your donation shipped directly to the shelter. So easy and so appreciated!
NEW ITEMS FOR THE FALL/WINTER
- Waterproof gloves
- Pocket-size tissue packages
- Reusable water bottles
- Over-the-counter allergy & cold medicine
- Over-the-counter pain relief (ibuprofen & naproxen, individual packets or small-size bottles)
NEW ITEMS ALWAYS NEEDED
- Bike Locks
- Diapers (sizes 3 and up)
- Baby Wipes
- Feminine Hygiene (pads & tampons)
- Sweatshirts and sweatpants for men and women (sizes M, L & XL especially)
- Underwear for men and women (sizes M, L & XL especially)
- Undershirts for men and sports bras for women
- Wallets, day planners, reading glasses
- Personal care & hygiene items: individual packets of ibuprofen, toothpaste, lip balm, deodorant, disposable razors, shaving cream, nail clippers, tweezers, antibacterial hand wipes, full-size bottles of lotion, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner
- Gas stations
- Market Basket or Hannaford
Please note: We do not accept used clothing donations. When donating food items, please be conscious of expiration dates even on “non-perishable” items.
New or Gently Used Items:
- Twin Size Sheets
- Twin Size Blankets
In addition to providing items for our residents, financial donations are always needed to help fund shelter operations.
Thank you for your generosity!
Questions? Contact Kristina Siegenthaler at 603-436-2218 ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.