At Cross Roads House, we provide:
- Emergency and transitional shelter
- Three meals a day for our residents
- Dinner meal prepared by volunteers seven nights a week
- Needs assessments and case management services
- Access to a variety of services on-site
- Referrals to services throughout the community
- Support and direction for returning to permanent housing
- Post-shelter case management to help maintain housing
- “Rent Ready” and “Ready to Work” seminar classes
Cross Roads House partners with local providers to deliver a vast array of supportive services on-site, eliminating barriers to getting the care our residents need.
These services and programs include:
- Medical, dental, and substance use disorder services provided by Families First Health & Support Center and Health Care for the Homeless
- Mental health care and psychiatric care provided by Seacoast Mental Health Center
- Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings
- COAST trolley (local public transportation) free from our site
We collaborate with many other agencies to coordinate services for our residents.
A few other collaborations with agencies/providers that deliver services at various times of the year include: VITA tax preparation services during tax season, chiropractic care from a local provider who donates his services, yoga and relaxation classes provided by SATYA, and hair stylists who provide free haircuts.