During the holiday season, Cross Roads House presents each adult resident with a gift bag (families are sponsored separately). Please help us fill these gift bags by donating items from our Holiday Wish List below. In addition to providing gifts for our residents, financial donations are always needed to help fund shelter operations.
If you’re not venturing out to the stores, you can shop our Amazon Wish List without leaving your home! To check out our Amazon wish list click here. Order items online and have your donation shipped directly to the shelter. Increase your impact by going to smile.amazon.com and choosing Cross Roads House as your charity of choice!
Thank you for your generosity during this season of giving.
- Rite Aid
- Gas Stations
- Grocery Stores
- Holiday Candy
- Puzzle Books (Sudoku, Crossword, etc.)
- All Sizes Men’s: Underwear, Undershirts, Sweatshirts, Sweatpants
- All Sizes Women’s: Underwear, Bras, Sweatshirts, Sweatpants
- Men’s and Women’s: Hats, Waterproof Gloves, Scarves
- Wallets, Watches, Small Daily Planners, Bike Locks, Glasses Repair Kits, Sewing Kits, Cloth Face Masks
- Chapstick, Deodorant, Disposable Razors, Shaving Cream, Nail Clippers, Body Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner, Individual Kleenex Packets, Antibacterial Hand Wipes
Unwrapped gifts can be dropped off or mailed to Cross Roads House, 600 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH 03801 by Monday, December 14th.
Questions? Contact Kristina Siegenthaler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.436.2218 ext. 107.